What is CRM?
CRM is an acronym used for the expression Customer relationship management or customer relationship management .
It is a set of strategies and actions that are used with a focus on the customer , so that companies can offer their consumers products and services that meet their needs.
The customer relationship management tool , through the collection of data through the software, collects information that can help improve the practices adopted by companies in their relationship with customers.
What is CRM for?
CRM is a marketing tool , made up of different types of actions that are used to analyze the efficiency of the company’s communication with its customers. The goal of CRM is to improve the relationship between the customer and the company.
The techniques and data collected through the relationship management system must be used so that the company can meet the needs of its customers in the most satisfactory way possible.
The tool serves to help a company understand what these needs are , as well as being a tool to improve sales of the products or services offered.
Customer relationship management works from the use of marketing technologies , especially by collecting and storing data from old customers and potential new customers.
The registry can be used to offer services, maintain a list of purchases and services used by the consumer and track the relationship and communication history between the customer and the company.
Through customer relationship management, companies can decide strategies and define actions to meet the demands of their customers.
This means that the practices adopted by companies, based on the information obtained with the CRM, will be used with an exclusive focus on the needs of consumers.
Therefore, some of the objectives that can be achieved through this tool are:
- Monitoring of the relationship between the company and its customers.
- Organization and improvement of internal and external processes of the company.
- brand loyal customers (loyalty),
- planning of future actions focused on the client,
- Collection of data that help reduce company costs.
- Increase profits by offering more adequate services and reducing costs.
How does CRM work?
CRM is a management tool made up of a set of data and strategies developed and applied with a focus on customer relations.
The operation of the CRM system is carried out from software that has several data control functions that serve to monitor and manage the relationship of a company with its consumers and potential new customers.
Record of the history of relations between company and client.
This is one of the most useful CRM tools. It is the storage of data related to the relationship of a company with its client, such as:
- history of purchases made,
- services already provided,
- Contacts made between the company and the client.
- After-sales service records.
- Storing this type of information allows the company to evaluate its strategies and take action.
- to improve and personalize the service to its client, focusing on the need and individuality of each
- Consumer or group of consumers.
Planning of future actions.
In the same way, the data collected can be used so that the company has more clarity about what products or services can be offered to its customers, through contacts by telephone service (call center) or in person.
With the data collected and organized , companies can plan future marketing actions, new sales campaigns and personalized service offers, focusing on the individualization of each type of customer.